- Merit-based Incentive Payment System 2018 Documentation and Audit ChecklistNo abstract available
- Compliance Tips Part 5: The New Medicare Numbers and CardsNo abstract available
- Nontoxic Three-Part Combination Local Wound Therapy to Eradicate Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniaeThis case report describes eradication of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae from an ischial pressure injury in a patient who underwent a 3-week course of nontoxic three-part combination local wound therapy. With this therapy, providers prevented systemic spread of this multidrug-resistant pathogen and avoided the nephrotoxicity associated with conventional triple antibiotic therapy.
- A Framework to Assist Providers in the Management of Patients with Chronic, Nonhealing WoundsGENERAL PURPOSE: To describe the development of an evidence-based wound electronic medical record (WEMR) framework for providers to execute timely, protocol-based, best-practice care for patients with chronic, nonhealing wounds. TARGET AUDIENCE: This continuing education activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses with an interest in skin and wound care. LEARNING OBJECTIVES/OUTCOMES: […]
- Improved Communication Facilitates Chronic Wound Care for Patients, Families, and ProfessionalsNo abstract available
- Incontinence-Associated Dermatitis: State of the Science and Knowledge TranslationThis review of the literature updates and considers the evidence on incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD). Best practice strategies for the management of skin damage from IAD (both prevention and treatment) are provided. A mnemonic to help clinicians translate IAD evidence into practice is introduced. Workplace experiences supplement this evidence synthesis. Approaches to assist in translation of […]